Scroll is an EVM-equivalent ZK-rollup started in early 2021 as part of the vibrant Ethereum ecosystem. Scroll uses zkEVM as its core component to prove the native EVM execution trace and leverages a decentralized proving network to solve the efficiency problem on the prover side.
Scroll doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. They had raised a total of $80M in funding from some of the biggest VCs like Polychain and Sequoia so it’s very likely that they would launch an own token. Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Scroll testnet page.
- Now add Layer 1 testnet and Layer 2 testnet to Metamask.
- Visit the Sepolia faucet and get testnet tokens.
- Now visit the bridge section and send tokens from the Ethereum Sepolia to Scroll Sepolia and vice versa.
- Also try out the Scroll tesnet on SyncSwap thereby you could also become eligible for the SyncSwap speculative airdrop.
- Early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes real wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim