Polygon zkEVM is the leading zero knowledge scaling solution that is equivalent to the Ethereum Virtual Machine. This means that most of the existing smart contracts, developer tools, and wallets work seamlessly. Polygon zkEVM harnesses the power of Zero-Knowledge proofs to reduce transaction costs and increase throughput, all while inheriting the security of Ethereum L1.
Polygon zkEVM has recently launched its mainnet. It’s clearly mentioned in their FAQ section that they would use MATIC for staking and governance in the future plus the founder has also mentioned in a tweet that an existing token could do an airdrop. This could mean that they would do an airdrop of MATIC to early Polygon zkEVM users. But we can’t also rule out a new token. So early users may get a MATIC airdrop, an airdrop from a new token or both.
- Visit the Polygon zkEVM homepage.
- Click on “Add zkEVM network” to add Polygon zkEVM to your wallet.
- Now visit their bridge.
- You will need some ETH to pay for the transactions. You can get ETH from Binance and withdraw it to your wallet.
- Now use the bridge to transfer ETH from Ethereum network to Polygon zkEVM.
- Now visit their ecosystem section and use the dApps.
- You can use Orbiter Finance to bridge assets hence you could likely become eligible for the Oribiter Finance speculative airdrop and/or use 0VIX to stake assets to also likely become eligible for the 0VIX speculative airdrop. Another way to may become eligible is to participate in Okto airdrop.
- Also try out other dApps to increase your chance of a potential airdrop.
- They’ve mentioned in their FAQ section that they would use MATIC for staking and governance in the future plus the founder has also mentioned in a tweet that an existing token could do an airdrop.
- This could mean that they would do an airdrop of MATIC to early Polygon zkEVM users. But we can’t also rule out a new token. So early users may get a MATIC airdrop, an airdrop from a new token or both.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes real wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim