Okto is a DeFi crypto wallet that supports multiple chains, allowing users to earn passive income by swapping over 1800 tokens and investing in more than 200 liquidity pools. It simplifies transaction fees by automatically converting tokens, and it provides additional security through Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology and self-custody of private keys.
Okto Wallet, the official partner of Polygon zkEVM, is an omni-chain self-custody crypto wallet. Okto Wallet has prepared multiple quests with curated steps to help users easily participate in the Polygon zkEVM airdrop. By completing all quests, users can increase their chances of winning the Polygon zkEVM airdrop and get guaranteed rewards from a $100,000 airdrop pool from Okto.
- Download the Okto app from the Google Play Store and create your wallet.
- Complete the steps that are mentioned on the homepage to participate in the Okto x Polygon zkEVM airdrop.
- Deposit a minimum of $10 into the Okto wallet in the form of ETH, USDC, and MATIC tokens (on the Polygon or BSC chain) or USDT (on the Polygon or BSC chain). Note: The more funds you deposit, the higher your chances of getting the airdrop.
- Move the deposited tokens to the Polygon zkEVM chain with the one-click, in-app bridge on Okto.
- Refer your friend to Okto and get them to complete at least $10 worth of deposit on Okto.
- Complete these steps and win a guaranteed reward from the $100,000 airdrop pool. Rewards will be paid out every Friday in the MATIC token.
- Completing the steps will also make you eligible for the potential upcoming Polygon zkEVM airdrop.
- BONUS STEP: Mint the exclusive Polygon zkEVM NFT on the Okto app and share it with your friend. By sharing this NFT with your friend’s wallet and getting them to complete the quest, you double your chances of winning from the guaranteed reward pool.
- App install
Tokens per Claim