Linea is a type 2 zero knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine (zkEVM). A zkEVM replicates the Ethereum environment as a rollup and allows developers to build on it as they would on Ethereum mainnet. Linea allows users to deploy any smart contract, use any tool, and develop as if they're building on Ethereum. For users, this enables the experience and security guarantees of Ethereum, but with lower transaction costs.
Linea is a zk rollup powered by ConsenSys and has just launched its testnet to the public. They had already confirmed to reward early testnet participants so it’s very likely that they would launch an own token in the future and do an airdrop.
- Visit the Goerli Hop Exchange page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Get testnet ETH from here.
- Now send testnet ETH from Goerli to Linea.
- Go to Metamask and change the network to Linea Goerli test network.
- Now us the Hop Exchange to send testnet ETH from Linea to Goerli.
- Use Metamask and transfer funds between accounts.
- Go to the Linea Uniswap page and make a swap and provide liquidity.
- Also try other dApps building on Linea.
- Also participate in the Linea Voyage campaign on Galxe.
- They had confirmed to reward early testnet participants so it’s very likely that they would launch an own token in the future and do an airdrop to early users.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this page.
- You could also thereby become eligible for the Metamask speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or will launch an own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim