Metamask is a browser extension and a mobile app that equips you with a key vault, secure login, token wallet, and token exchange—everything you need to manage your digital assets.
Metamask has already confirmed to launch an own token. Rumour has it that users who do swaps, bridge assets, stake tokens and use the wallet regularly may make you eligible for an airdrop if they create their own token.
- Download the Metamask wallet.
- Create your wallet. For a guide, see this page.
- Make sure to take a backup of your seed phrase.
- Now make swaps in the wallet.
- Make sure to do swaps on all possible chains.
- Visit the staking page and stake ETH or MATIC through one of the available protocols.
- Also, use their bridge to transfer assets from one network to another.
- Metamask has already hinted at launching its own token.
- There is a rumor that users who do swaps, bridge assets, stake tokens and use the wallet regularly may get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Joseph Lubin, the co-founder of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys, has also hinted about a Metamask token in this tweet.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes genuine wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim