Metamask is a browser extension and a mobile app that equips you with a key vault, secure login, token wallet, and token exchange—everything you need to manage your digital assets.
Metamask doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially introduce a token in the future. Rumour has it that making a swap on the platform would make you eligible for an airdrop once they create their own token.
- Download the Metamask wallet.
- Create your wallet. For a guide, see this page.
- Make sure to take a backup of your seed phrase.
- Make a swap on the platform.
- Make sure to do a swap on all possible chains.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve made a swap on the platform will get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
Joseph Lubin the co-founder of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys has made a hint about a Metamask token in this tweet.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim