Metamask is a browser extension and a mobile app that equips you with a key vault, secure login, token wallet, and token exchange—everything you need to manage your digital assets.
Metamask has already confirmed to launch an own token. Rumour has it that making a swap on the platform would make you eligible for an airdrop once they create their own token.
- Download the Metamask wallet.
- Create your wallet. For a guide, see this page.
- Make sure to take a backup of your seed phrase.
- Make a swap on the platform.
- Make sure to do a swap on all possible chains.
- Metamask has already confirmed to launch an own token.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve made a swap on the platform may get an airdrop when they introduce their own token.
Joseph Lubin the co-founder of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys has made a hint about a Metamask token in this tweet.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim