zkSync is a scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum. Its current functionality scope includes low gas transfers of ETH and ERC20 tokens in the Ethereum network, atomic swaps & limit orders as well as native L2 NFT support.
zkSync has already announced that they will launch their native token in the future. Trying out the mainnet and testnet may make you eligible for an airdrop in the future.
- Visit the zkSync mainnet.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Now make swaps on the platform.
- You can use Ramp to fund your L2 Zksync mainnet wallet directly, without the need to use any exchanges. This is the cheapest way to fund your L2 Zksync wallet currently.
- Visit the zkSync testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and you will be automatically asked to change the network to Goerli test network.
- Get some Goerli test ETH from here.
- Now use the Deposit, Transfer and Withdraw options. Also click on “Faucet” to get some testnet tokens.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this Medium article.
- Also try to use zkSync based dapps like ZigZag (antother potential airdrop), to increase your chance of getting a potential airdrop.
- You could also combine the Orbiter Finance speculative airdrop with zkSync speculative airdrop by bridging assets from Layer 1 to zkSkync Layer 2 or vice versa using Orbiter Finance.
- They had already confirmed that they will launch a token.
- There is speculation that users who’ve made transactions on the zkSync mainnet may get an airdrop once they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim