zkSync is a scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum. Its current functionality scope includes low gas transfers of ETH and ERC20 tokens in the Ethereum network, atomic swaps & limit orders as well as native L2 NFT support.
zkSync has already announced that they will launch their native token in the future. They’ve created a ported version of Uniswap V3 called UniSync. Trying out the testnet may make you eligible for an airdrop in the future.
- Visit the UniSync testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- It will ask you to change the network to their test network.
- Now click on “Request tokens from a faucet” and complete the Twitter task.
- You will get testnet tokens after some time.
- Now make swaps on the platform.
- Also try to make transactions on zkSync mainnet.
- Also try to use zkSync based dapps like ZigZag (antother potential airdrop), to increase your chance of getting a potential airdrop.
- There is speculation that users who’ve made transactions on UnisSync testnet or zkSync mainnet may get an airdrop once they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim