Base is a secure, low-cost, builder-friendly Ethereum L2 built to bring the next billion users onchain. Base is incubated within Coinbase and plans to progressively decentralize in the years ahead. Base is built on the MIT-licensed OP Stack, in collaboration with Optimism.
Base doesn’t have their own token yet, but Coinbase’s CLO has hinted at the possibility of launching their own token in the future. Early users of the protocol may be eligible for an airdrop if they create their own token. We highly recommend you to do transactions on a regular basis to increase your chances to become eligible, like every month or week for example.
- Add Base network to Metamask as mentioned on this Base docs page.
- Visit Rhino.fi, connect your ETH wallet and sign two messages (no gas fees). Base recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Now bridge your ETH, USDT, or USDC from the Ethereum mainnet to the Base mainnet.
- You can buy some ETH or other tokens on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Now make trades on Base with Dexes like Uniswap and Odos. Odos doesn’t have a token yet, so you could also be eligible for a retroactive airdrop.
- You can now use Rhino.fi to bridge funds over from Base Mainnet to Ethereum Mainnet, as it will count as another transaction, which will increase the chance of qualifying for a potential airdrop.
- Additionally, you can also bridge from Base to Scroll, zkSync, Polygon zkEVM, Manta, Linea or Optimism, which might make you eligible for other multiple potential drops.
- Also, interact with the other dApps built on Base. You can see the complete list from here.
- Coinbase’s chief legal officer has hinted at the possibility of launching their own token in the future.
- Early users of the protocol may be eligible for an airdrop if they create their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim