Odosis is introducing a patented Automated Market Maker (AMM) path finding algorithm, which aggregates decentralized exchanges (DEX) and finds optimal routes for token swaps. The algorithm is highly scalable and uses a number of methods and techniques to deliver a significant edge over existing solutions for retail and institutional traders. Smart Order Routing is one of many solutions the team will launch over the next few years.
Odos doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users of the platform who’ve made a swap may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Odos website.
- Connect your Polygon or Arbitrum wallet.
- Select a source token.
- Now select a destination token and make a swap.
- You can also try out their Multi-Token Input swap.
- Also complete the simple tasks and claim the OAT project galaxy Odos Nft to increase your chance.
- Odos doesn’t have an own token yet. Early users of the platform who’ve made a swap may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim