SyncSwap is a seamless decentralized exchange (DEX) on the zkSync Era by MatterLabs. Powered by zero-knowledge technology, SyncSwap brings more people easy-to-use and low-cost DeFi with complete Ethereum security.
SyncSwap has confirmed to launch an own token called “SYNC”. Early users who’ve done testnet and mainnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the SyncSwap website.
- Click on “Era Mainnet” and change it to testnet.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to zkSync testnet.
- Get Goerli testnet tokens from here and bridge it to zkSync testnet from here.
- Go back to the SyncSwap testnet page and click on “Faucet” from the top to get SyncSwap testnet tokens.
- Now make trades on the platform.
- Also go to the “Pools” section and pool tokens.
- Also try out their mainnet.
- SyncSwap has confirmed to launch an own token called “SYNC” and early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- You could also thereby become eligible for the zkSync speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim