LayerZero is an omnichain interoperability protocol designed for lightweight message passing across chains. LayerZero provides authentic and guaranteed message delivery with configurable trustlessness.
LayerZero doesn’t have an own token yet but they have raised a total of $173.3M in funding from investors like Alameda Research and Andreessen Horowitz so it’s very likely that they will launch a token in the future. Users who use the dApps built on LayerZero may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the LayerZero X Aptos Bridge.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now bridge assets to and from Aptos.
- Also use other dApps built on LayerZero like Bitcoin bridge, Stargate Bridge, Aptos Pancake bridge, Pontem LiquidSwap Bridge and Metis Bridge.
- Holding or staking “STG” on Stargate may also make you eligible for an airdrop. You can get STG from Binance.
- LayerZero doesn’t have an own token yet but is likely to launch one in the future.
- Users who use the dApps built on LayerZero may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes real wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim