Celestia is a modular blockchain network whose goal is to build a scalable data availability layer, enabling the next generation of scalable blockchain architectures - modular blockchains. Celestia scales by decoupling execution from consensus and introducing a new primitive, data availability sampling.
Celestia is airdropping a total of 60 million TIA to various ecosystem users and developers. Users of the top 10 Ethereum rollups like Arbitrum and Optimism, Cosmos Hub and Osmosis stakers and various public GitHub contributors are eligible to claim free TIA tokens.
- Visit the Celestia airdrop claim page.
- Click on “Check TIA eligibility” and connect your wallet or your GitHub account if you were a contributor.
- Eligible users are:
- Top 50% of active users of the top 10 Ethereum rollups by TVL with a balance of at least $50 based on a snapshot taken on January 1st, 2023. Eligible rollups include OP Mainnet, Arbitrum One, Arbitrum Nova, Starknet, zkSync Lite, dYdX (StarkEx), Immutable (StarkEx), SoRare (StarkEx), Loopring, and Metis Andromeda.
- Cosmos Hub and Osmosis stakers and delegators of at least $75 based on a snapshot taken on January 1st, 2023
- Public contributors to organisations represented at Modular Summits 1 & 2
- Public GitHub contributors to the organisations represented by Celestia Ecosystem Map v3 and participants in Celestia’s Modular Fellows program, cohort 1
- Various public GitHub contributors, as mentioned in the article below
- If you are eligible, then click on “Claim TIA”.
- You will need to create a TIA address to claim the tokens.
- Install Keplr wallet and get your Celestia Mocha testnet address from the testnet page.
- Now, submit your address and claim TIA tokens.
- The claimed tokens will automatically be available in your wallet at Celestia mainnet launch.
- Eligible users can claim the tokens until October 17th, 2023, at 12:00 UTC.
- All unclaimed tokens, up to 45 million TIA, have been distributed to developers and accounts who’ve already claimed the airdrop. All participants have received three times the original amount, and the final balance, which will be distributed, has been updated on the Genesis page.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim