AltLayer is a Rollup-as-a-Service (RaaS) platform for decentralized application developers to launch highly scalable application-tailored execution layers (aka Layer 2s). AltLayer can save significant capital and years of development work for application teams while encouraging innovation and rapid experimentation.
AltLayer has raised a total of $7.2M in funding from top investors like Polychain Capital and Balaji. They’ve confirmed to launch an own token in the future. Early users who’ve done the testnet actions and claimed their NFTs may become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the AltLayer testnet bridge page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Sepolia.
- Now get testnet Sepolia ETH from here.
- Also claim MSEQ ERC-20 token from this faucet and mint MSNFT from here.
- Now go back to the testnet bridge page and deposit ETH from Sepolia to AltLayer testnet and vice versa.
- Deposit MSEQ ERC-20 token from Sepolia to AltLayer testnet and vice versa.
- Also deposit MSNFT from Sepolia to AltLayer testnet and vice versa by entering the token ID.
- Now claim this Galxe NFT.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token in the future so early users who’ve done testnet actions and claimed the Galxe NFt may become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim