zkSync Name Service is the first naming service on the zkSync network powered by LayerZero. It is developed by Star Protocol, which is a social network aggregator and decentralized commerce infrastructure.
zkSync Name Service doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve bought domains may get an airdrop if they launch an own token similar to the ENS airdrop.
- Visit the zkSync Name Service website.
- Connect your zkSync wallet.
- Visit Rhino.fi, connect your ETH wallet and sign two messages (no gas fees). zkSync recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Now bridge your ETH, USDT, or USDC from the Ethereum mainnet to the zkSync mainnet.
- You can buy some ETH on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Go back to zkSync Name Service and buy a domain of your choice.
- Try to buy multiple domains on multiple wallets to increase your chances.
- Also, join their Discord channel and claim your zkns role.
- Early users who’ve bought domains may get an airdrop if they launch their own token similar to the ENS airdrop.
- You could also become eligible for the zkSync as well as the LayerZero airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim