Orbiter Finance is a decentralized cross-rollup bridge with smart contracts only on the destination side and is Ethereum's future multi-rollup infrastructure.
Orbiter Finance doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch an own token in the future. Using the bridge to transfer assets between chains may make you eligible for airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Orbiter Finance dashboard.
- Connect your Ethereum, zkSync, Polygon or Arbitrum wallet.
- Now select your destination chain and the asset you want to send and complete the transaction.
- Orbiter Finance doesn’t have an own token yet so using the bridge may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- You could also become eligible for the zkSync and Arbitrum speculative retroactive airdrops by using Orbiter Finance to transfer assets from L1 to zkSync or Arbitrum or vice versa.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim