Arbitrum is a layer 2 solution designed to improve the capabilities of Ethereum smart contracts — boosting their speed and scalability, while adding in additional privacy features to boot. The platform is designed to allow developers to easily run unmodified Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) contracts and Ethereum transactions on a second layer, while still benefiting from Ethereum's excellent layer 1 security.
Arbitrum doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially have one in the future. There’s a chance that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge.
- Visit the Arbitrum bridge page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer from Layer 1 to Layer 2.
- Now approve the transaction.
- Also try to make transactions on dApps supported by Arbitrum, like GMX.
- You can also combine the Across speculative airdrop or Orbiter Finance speculative airdrop with Arbitrum speculative airdrop by bridging assets from Layer 1 to Arbitrum Layer 2 or vice versa using Across or Orbiter Finance.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve used their bridge functionality will get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Users who complete the guild tasks are also likely eligible for the Arbitrum airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim