Arbitrum is a layer 2 solution designed to improve the capabilities of Ethereum smart contracts — boosting their speed and scalability, while adding in additional privacy features to boot. The platform is designed to allow developers to easily run unmodified Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) contracts and Ethereum transactions on a second layer, while still benefiting from Ethereum's excellent layer 1 security.
Arbitrum has allocated a total of 1.162 Billion ARB for airdrops. As predicted in our speculative airdrop section, they’ve concluded the first round of airdrop to various users. There will also be future airdrops to users who continue to interact with the Arbitrum ecosystem, such as interacting with dApps like Vela Exchange and GMX.
- Arbitrum has conducted the first round of airdrop as predicted in our speculative airdrop section.
- Various qualifying actions were considered to determine user eligibility, including:
- Bridged funds into Arbitrum One
- Conducted transactions during two distinct months
- Completed more than 4 transactions or interacted with more than 4 different smart contracts
- Completed transactions exceeding in the aggregate $10,000 in value
- Deposited more than $50,000 of liquidity into Arbitrum
- Bridged funds into Arbitrum Nova
- Completed more than three transactions on Arbitrum Nova
- The snapshot of eligible users was taken on February 6th, 2023 at block height #58642080.
- The claim has ended and unclaimed tokens were sent to the DAO treasury.
- ARB is now tradable on major exchanges like Binance, KuCoin, Uniswap, OKX, Huobi and Wazirx.
- There will also be future airdrops for users who continue to use the Arbitrum ecosystem similar to the Optimsm airdrop. So continue using dApps built on Arbitrum like Vela Exchange and GMX to receive future airdrops.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
Tokens per Claim
- Total value: n/a
Arbitrum doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially have one in the future. There’s a chance that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge.
- Visit the Arbitrum bridge page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer from Layer 1 to Layer 2.
- Now approve the transaction.
- Also try to make transactions on dApps supported by Arbitrum, like GMX and Vela Exchange.
- You can also combine the Across speculative airdrop or Orbiter Finance speculative airdrop with Arbitrum speculative airdrop by bridging assets from Layer 1 to Arbitrum Layer 2 or vice versa using Across or Orbiter Finance.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve used their bridge functionality will get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Users who complete the guild tasks and Arbitrum Adventure tasks are also likely eligible for the Arbitrum airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.