Vela Exchange is a decentralized exchange with advanced perpetuals trading capabilities, community focused incentives, and scalable infrastructure. The Vela Exchange trading platform provides significant upside over centralized exchanges with fair, equitable access to platform rewards, self-custody of assets, and zero requirement for a centralized clearing house.
Vela Exchange has confirmed to do an airdrop of “VELA” to beta testers. Connect your Arbitrum wallet and trade on the platform to be eligible for the airdrop. They’ve hinted at giving the airdrop based on how much you trade so the larger you trade the higher the rewards you get.
- Visit the Vela Exchange.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now change the network to Arbitrum.
- You will need ETH and USDC on the Arbitrum network to trade. You can get it from Binance.
- Now make trades on the platform.
- Also try out their staking section.
- They’ve confirmed to do an airdrop to early beta testers but the exact requirements have not been revealed yet.
- But they’ve hinted at giving the airdrop based on how much you trade so the larger you trade the higher the rewards you get.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim