ZigZag is an Ethereum Layer 2 spot DEX on zkSync. zkSync is a trustless protocol for scalable low-cost payments on Ethereum, powered by zkRollup technology. It uses zero-knowledge proofs and on-chain data availability to keep users' funds as safe as though they never left the mainnet.
ZigZag doesn’t have an own token yet and could launch one in the future. Making a trade on the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the ZigZag website.
- Connect your Metamask zkSync wallet.
- Make sure that you already have funds in zkSync Layer 2 else you can add funds to Layer 2 from here. You can also combine this potential airdrop with the zkSync potential airdrop to likely get eligible for both the airdrops.
- Now make a trade on ZigZag.
- Early users of the platform who’ve made a trade may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim