ZigZag is an Ethereum Layer 2 spot DEX on zkSync. zkSync is a trustless protocol for scalable low-cost payments on Ethereum, powered by zkRollup technology. It uses zero-knowledge proofs and on-chain data availability to keep users' funds as safe as though they never left the mainnet.
As already guessed in our retroactive airdrop overview, ZigZag has done an airdrop to early traders and other eligible users. Early traders, Gitcoin donors, Atlendis LPs, IDO participants, Market makers, Discord members and POAP holders were the eligible users who’ve received the airdrop.
- Zigzag has done an airdrop to early traders as predicted by us.
- Early traders based on different criteria are eligible to receive the airdrop.
- The snapshot of early traders was taken between 4th November 2021 and 31 December 2022.
- Other eligible users include:
- Gitcoin donors
- Atlendis LPs
- IDO participants
- Market makers
- Discord members
- POAP holders
- The distribution is direct so eligible users must’ve already received the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
Predicted Potential Airdrop By Us:
Visit the ZigZag website. Connect your Metamask zkSync wallet. Make sure that you already have funds in zkSync Layer 2 else you can add funds to Layer 2 from here. You can also combine this potential airdrop with the zkSync potential airdrop to likely get eligible for both the airdrops. Now make a trade on ZigZag. Early users of the platform who’ve made a trade may get an airdrop if they launch an own token. Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim