Synonym is a universal cross-chain credit layer for busy DeFi Professionals. They're building the cross-chain lending and borrowing experience that users deserve, powered by the Wormhole cross-chain technology stack. Users can earn yield, borrow, repay and withdraw from any chain, all from a single unified interface.
Synonym has confirmed to launch their own token called “SYNO” and is rewarding testnet participants. Users who testnet actions and provide feedback will get free SYNO tokens at launch.
- Visit the Synonym testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Arbitrum, Ethereum or Optimism Goerli.
- Get testnet ETH from here.
- Now visit Uniswap, connect your wallet, go to settings and enable testnets.
- Now connect to your desired testnet and swap some testnet ETH for WETH.
- Go back to Synonym and supply some WETH.
- Now borrow some USDC.
- Try to repeat the transactions on all available networks.
- Submit your details to this feedback form.
- Users who complete testnet actions and submit feedback will receive free SYNO at launch.
- For more information regarding the testnet campaign, see this article.
- Wormhole cross-chain technology powers Synonym, so you could also thereby become eligible for the Wormhole speculative airdrop.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim