Wormhole is a fully generic, cross-chain message transfer protocol designed to facilitate interoperability between heterogeneous blockchains beginning with Ethereum, Solana, Terra and Binance Smart Chain.
Wormhole doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially have one in the future. There’s speculation that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their cross-chain functionality.
- Visit the Wormhole token bridge page.
- Connect Ethereum, Terra, BSC or Solana wallet.
- Send tokens between the chains.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve used their cross-chain functionality will get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim