Polyhedra Network is building the next generation of infrastructure for Web3 interoperability, scalability, and privacy through advanced Zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) technology. Polyhedra Network provides trust-minimized and highly-efficient interoperability solutions for asset transfers, message passing, and data sharing between various Web 2.0 and Web3 systems.
Polyhedra Network doesn’t have its own token but has raised $10M recently from investors like Binance Labs and Polychain so it’s very likely that they would launch a token in the future. Those who have created and bridged NFTs may be eligible for an airdrop if they decide to launch their own token.
- Visit the Polyhedra zkBridge page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now create an NFT by uploading an image and selecting your preferred chain.
- Now visit the NFT transfer page.
- Transfer your NFT from one chain to another.
- Finally claim the NFT on the receiver chain.
- Create multiple NFTs and repeat the bridging process on various chains.
- They don’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who have created and bridged NFTs may be eligible for an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or will launch an own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim