CyberConnect is a web3 social network that enables developers to create social applications empowering users to own their digital identity, content, connections, and monetization channels. Messari, Rarible, 1inch, and BNB Chain, along with 2,500 projects, and 1.2M users and creators are building long-lasting connections through apps built on CyberConnect.
CyberConnect is airdropping a total of 2,392,386 CYBER to various NFT holders of CyberConnect. Holders of Mystery Box, The Shards, Mini Shards, W3ST, CyberProfile Early Adopter NFT and CyberProfile Premium Handle can claim free CYBER tokens.
- Visit the CyberConnect airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Optimsm wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free CYBER tokens.
- Holders of the following NFTs are eligible:
- Mystery Box (ETH, BNB)
- The Shards (ETH, BNB)
- Mini Shards (BNB, Polygon)
- CyberProfile Early Adopter NFT
- CyberProfile Premium Handle (11 Characters or Lower)
- CYBER can only be claimed via your CyberAccount. To learn more about CyberAccount, read this blog.
- The allocation is calculated by combining eligible NFTs in your CyberAccount and your EOA wallet used to interact with CyberConnect protocol.
- Users who are eligible must claim their tokens within 30 days from August 15, 2023, at 12 PM UTC. Otherwise, the tokens will be transferred to the community treasury.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim