Pike is a Universal Liquidity Protocol, it is designed to unleash utility for native assets by aggregating liquidity across blockchain networks. Pike’s vision is to become a universal liquidity layer that enables frictionless movement and accessibility of native assets across ecosystems. Pike is built on top of Wormhole’s Cross-Chain Data Messaging and Circle’s Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol (CCTP).
Pike doesn’t have their own token yet, but they’ve hinted at launching one. Users who lend or borrow tokens on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Visit the Pike website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now change the network to Ethereum, Optimism, Arbitrum or Base.
- You will need some ETH or other tokens. You can get it on Binance.
- You could also use Rhino.fi to bridge assets from an unsupported network to one of the supported networks mentioned above.
- Now supply some assets.
- Then, also try to borrow some tokens.
- Also, join their Discord channel and complete Guild tasks .
- They don’t have their own token yet but have hinted at launching one.
- The early users who lend and borrow on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Pike is powered by Wormhole’s cross-chain technology, so you could also thereby become eligible for the Wormhole speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will launch their own token or do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim