ClayStack is a pioneering liquid staking protocol designed for the Ethereum ecosystem. Their mission is to lead a new era in the global staking industry, with the aim of bringing staking into the mainstream. Our unique approach, anchored in our commitment to decentralization, security, scalability, and inclusivity, sets us apart. csETH, a key part of our platform, enhances the security of Ethereum and DeFi by fostering active participation and promoting scalable, robust staking.
ClayStack has raised $5.2M from investors like Coinbase Ventures and CoinFund and has confirmed to airdrop CLAY tokens to stakers. Stake ETH on the platform to get csETH. You will now start learning CLAY points as well as EigenLayer points. The CLAY points will be converted to CLAY tokens at TGE.
- Visit the ClasyStack website.
- Connect your wallet.
- You will need ETH, rETH or stETH. You can get ETH from Binance.
- Now stake ETH on ClayStack.
- You will get csETH.
- Now, you will start earning CLAY points as well as EigenLayer points.
- A total of 5% of the total supply of CLAY tokens has been allocated for this airdrop.
- The CLAY points you earn will be converted to CLAY tokens at a 1:1 ratio at TGE.
- You could also become eligible for the EigenLayer speculative airdrop for earning EigenLayer points.
- Also, earn 10% of the CLAY points from each referral.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim