Across is a novel bridging method that combines an optimistic oracle, bonded relayers and single-sided liquidity pools to provide decentralized instant transactions from rollup chains to Ethereum mainnet.
As already guessed in our retroactive airdrop overview, Across is airdropping a total of 125,000,000 ACX to early users and community members. Users who’ve bridged assets by July 18th, 2022, active bridge users identified by the Bridge Traveler program who have not used Across prior to September 1, 2022, active Discord members who have meaningfully contributed to Across by September 1st, 2022 and users who provided liquidity by October 10th, 2022 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Across airdrop claim page.
- Connect your wallet.
- If you’re eligible, you can claim free ACX.
- Eligible users include:
- Users who’ve bridged assets by July 18th, 2022
- Active bridge users identified by the Bridge Traveler program who have not used Across prior to September 1, 2022
- Active Discord members who have meaningfully contributed to Across by September 1st, 2022
- Users who’ve provided liquidity by October 10th, 2022
- Liquidity providers who pool ETH, USDC, WBTC or DAI into Across protocol before the token launch.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
Tokens per Claim
- Total value: n/a
Across doesn’t have a token yet and could launch one in the future. It’s likely that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge.
- Visit the Across website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Make sure to change the network to Arbitrum.
- Now send assets from Arbitrum Layer 2 to Layer 1.
- If you don’t already have assets on Layer 2 then you can use Arbitrum to bridge assets from Layer 1 to Layer 2. This way you could also become eligible for Arbitrum airdrop if they launch their own token.
- It’s likely that Across may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge functionality if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.