Across is a novel bridging method that combines an optimistic oracle, bonded relayers and single-sided liquidity pools to provide decentralized instant transactions from rollup chains to Ethereum mainnet.
Across doesn’t have a token yet and could launch one in the future. It’s likely that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge.
- Visit the Across website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Make sure to change the network to Arbitrum.
- Now send assets from Arbitrum Layer 2 to Layer 1.
- If you don’t already have assets on Layer 2 then you can use Arbitrum to bridge assets from Layer 1 to Layer 2. This way you could also become eligible for Arbitrum airdrop if they launch their own token.
- It’s likely that Across may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge functionality if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim