zkLend is an L2 money-market protocol built on StarkNet, combining zk-rollup scalability, superior transaction speed, and cost-savings with Ethereum’s security.
zkLend has raised a total of $5M in funding from investors like Alameda Research and GBV Capital and has confirmed to airdrop ZEND. Early users who’ve done mainnet and testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the zkLend mainnet page.
- Connect a StarkNet wallet like Argent.
- You will need some ETH or other tokens to supply or borrow. You can buy ETH or other tokens on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Now visit the Rhino.fi bridge and bridge your ETH, USDT, or USDC from the Ethereum mainnet or other networks to StarkNet. StarkNet recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Now, go back to zkLend and supply or borrow tokens.
- Also, try out their testnet. Firstly get some testnet ETH for the Ethereum Goerli network from here and bridge it to Starknet testnet from here to use the testnet.
- They have confirmed to do airdrop ZEND and have mentioned that the snapshot has not been taken yet.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim