ZetaChain is the foundational, public blockchain that enables omnichain, generic smart contracts and messaging between any blockchain. It solves the problems of “cross-chain” and “multi-chain” and aims to open the crypto and global financial ecosystem to anyone.
ZetaChain has confirmed to launch an own token called “ZETA” and may also do an airdrop. Early users who’ve done testnet actions on the platform may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the ZetaChain testnet page.
- Verify your Twitter account.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Goerli.
- Now request some test ZETA.
- You will also need to have test assets on each chain to pay for the gas fees.
- Join their Discord channel to get the links to the faucets page for each chain.
- Now go to the “Swap” section and make swaps from one testnet chain to another.
- You will get ZETA points for trying out the testnet.
- Also earn more points for each referral.
- Also try to collect their NFTs from Galxe and complete their Guild tasks.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “ZETA” and early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim