ZetaChain is the foundational, public blockchain that enables omnichain, generic smart contracts and messaging between any blockchain. It solves the problems of “cross-chain” and “multi-chain” and aims to open the crypto and global financial ecosystem to anyone.
ZetaChain has confirmed to launch an own token called “ZETA” and may also do an airdrop. Early users who’ve done testnet actions on the platform may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the ZetaChain testnet page.
- Verify your Twitter account.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Goerli.
- Now request some test ZETA.
- You will also need to have test assets on each chain to pay for the gas fees.
- Join their Discord channel to get the links to the faucets page for each chain.
- Now go to the “Swap” section and make swaps from one testnet chain to another.
- You will get ZETA points for trying out the testnet.
- Also earn more points for each referral.
- Also try to collect their NFTs from Galxe and complete their Guild tasks.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “ZETA” and early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes real wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim