Zapper is a DeFi dashboard for monitoring portfolio, including assets, debts, liquidity pools, staking, claimable rewards, and yield farming activities–but it requires users to share no personal data! Just connect an Ethereum wallet or paste in the ETH wallet address / ENS domain.
Zapper doesn’t have an own token and is highly likely that may launch one in the future. It’s also likely that may do an airdrop to early users of the platform if they launch a token.
- Visit the Zapper website.
- Connect a supporting network wallet.
- Zapper currently supports Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Fantom, Arbitrum, Avalanche, Harmony and Celo.
- Now try to make a swap, participate in quests, provide liquidity and more.
- It’s highly likely that they may do an airdrop to early users of the platform if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim