Votium is an incentives platform where vlCVX holders can receive compensation from buyers interested in amassing voting power. Delegating/Voting on Snapshot incurs no risk to user funds. vlCVX holders can vote on Snapshot for their preferred incentive, or delegate their vlCVX to Votium. Votium will choose the best incentive(s) on every proposal so that users can delegate, sit back and enjoy the rewards without doing any work.
Votium doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Users who’ve delegated CVX may become eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Votium website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- When a Convex snapshot proposal opens, it will be listed on Votium.
- Select a pool and delegate your CVX tokens.
- Votium votes on behalf of delegators and once the snapshot is over, all the delegators will receive rewards from the pool they’ve selected. For more information regarding Votium and how it works, see this page.
- Votium doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve delegated CVX for snapshot proposals may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim