Volmex is a protocol for tokenized volatility built on Ethereum. The protocol enables VIX-like indices for crypto assets and trading functionality powered by Ethereum.
Volmex doesn’t have an own token yet and could likely launch one in the future. Minting tokens and providing liquidity may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Volmex dashboard.
- Connect your Ethereum, Polygon or Arbitrum wallet.
- Now try to mint DAI or USDC tokens. You can learn more about minting from here.
- You will get volatility tokens after minting.
- Now use the volatility tokens to provide liquidity to the pools or make a swap with your volatility tokens.
- Volmex doesn’t have an own token yet but is likely to launch one in the future.
- Completing the above actions may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim