UpRock is focused on democratizing advanced AI web crawling and data synthesis, integrating decentralized physical infrastructure to provide real-time and personalized insights. This initiative leverages decentralization and web3 technology to challenge the current centralized control of AI, offering a framework for real-time insight across various domains.

UpRock is airdropping free UPT tokens to their airdrop participants. Sign up on their website to receive 2 UPT. Additionally, invite your friends to earn 5 UPT for each referral.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the UpRock website.
  2. Click on “Launch App.”
  3. Sign up and verify your email.
  4. Complete your profile setup to receive 2 UPT tokens.
  5. Download the UpRock earnings app. (Google Play store/MacOS app, iOS coming soon)
  6. You can find multiple ways to earn UPT from the app.
  7. Additionally, invite your friends to earn 5 UPT for each referral.
  8. 10% of the tokens will be unlocked at launch, and the rest, 90%, will be released over 90 days.
  9. For more details about the airdrop and the token distribution scheduled, visit this official airdrop announcement.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!


E-Mail required

Estimated Value


Tokens per Claim


Max. Participants