UMA’s mission is to make financial markets universally accessible—unrestrained by censorship, pre-existing financial and social capital, or beliefs and values. The economic freedom created by universal market access creates equal opportunity to pursue prosperity and build financial independence.
UMA has allocated a total of 2,000,000 UMA for the airdrop of KPI Options to various participants. The snapshot was taken on February 10th, 2021, at 05:00:49 PM UTC of various governance participants, UMA token holders and other UMA community participants. Eligible participants can claim free KPI Options until June 30th, 2021, at 22:00 UTC and can then redeem them for at least 0.1 UMA each.
- Visit the UMA KPI Options claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim KPI Options in the form of uTVL-0621 tokens.
- The snapshot was taken on February 10th, 2021, at 05:00:49 PM UTC of various participants.
- The eligible participants and their corresponding rewards are mentioned below:
- Users who’ve held at least 10 UMA in their private wallet – 120 KPI Options
- Top 50 UMA Discord participants – 120 KPI Options
- Any address that has voted in UMA governance – 120 KPI Options
- Any address that has minted a UMA synthetic token – 120 KPI Options
- Governance participants of Yearn, Yam, Sushi, BadgerDAO, and Balancer – 90 KPI Options
- The claim will be open till June 30th, 2021, at 22:00 UTC and users can then redeem them for at least 0.1 UMA each. The redemption ratio will depend on the TVL of UMA at the end of June.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see article 1, article 2 and article 3.
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim