Trustless is a community dedicated to rebuilding foundational defi protocols that do not live up to ideals of true trustlessness and decentralization. The Trustless Currency Protocol allows anyone to borrow Hue and own a portion of TCP without fear of being censored.
Trustless has confirmed to launch an own token called “TCP”. Users who’ve participated in their testnet may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Trustless testnet dashboard.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to zkSync testnet.
- Request some testnet tokens from Trustless Discord and request testnet ETH from here.
- Now create a position on Trustless.
- You will get some HUE tokens.
- Now got to the “Stake” section and stake some HUE tokens.
- Also go to the “Liquidity” section and provide some liquidity.
- Click on “My wallet” from the dashboard, take a screenshot of your Trustless transactions and click on “Retweet Trustless” from the bottom of the page and retweet the tweet with your screenshot.
- Go back to Trustless Discord and head to #Demo-submissions and post the link to your tweet.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this page.
- Trustless has confirmed to launch and own token called “TCP” after mainnet. Users who’ve participated in their testnet may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim