- Airdrop starts 2020-11-03
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 18,000 TOMO & 300,000 LIT
- Platform: Own chain
TomoChain blockchain and product ecosystem enable the development of high-performance blockchain projects. Their mission is to accelerate the onboarding of millions of users by empowering today’s applications with technology that masks the friction of Blockchain, all while retaining its underlying benefits. TomoChain is tradable on multiple exchanges including Binance and KuCoin. You can also track it on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
To celebrate TomoChain’s acquisition of Lition, they’re both airdropping a total of 18,000 TOMO & 300,000 LIT to TOMO and LTT holders. The airdrop is worth $60,000 and TOMO (native) holders or LIT (TRC21) holders or both are eligible to participate in the airdrop.
Airdrop for TOMO holders: 300,000 LIT (TRC21)
- Hold your TOMO coins in your personal wallet or stake TOMO on the TomoChain network or both.
- Centralized exchange holders and TOMOE or TOMOB holders are not eligible.
- The snapshot will happen at 9 am UTC on Nov 3rd, 2020.
- You will get 80 LIT if you’re holding between 1,000 and 5,000 TOMO coins or you will get 120 LIT if you’re holding more than 5,000 TOMO coins.
- A maximum of 3,000 addresses will receive the LIT airdrop rewards.
- TOMO holders will be able to claim their rewards on the TomoWallet web version for 30 days from Nov 5th, 2020.
Airdrop for LIT holders: 18,000 TOMO
- You need to wrap your LIT (ERC20) tokens via TomoBridge to be used on the TomoChain blockchain. You can see the tutorial from here.
- You will get 18 TOMO if your wrapped tokens are between 3,500 and 18,000 or you will get 30 TOMO if your wrapped tokens are more than 18,000 LIT.
- A maximum of 760 addresses will receive the TOMO airdrop rewards.
- LIT holders will receive the rewards within seven days after the end of the airdrop.
For more information regarding the airdrop, see this announcement post.
Tokens per Claim