Term Structure is a decentralized fixed-income protocol powered by zkTrue-up, a platform that enables peer-to-peer lending and borrowing with fixed interest rates. By leveraging the power of decentralized technology, Term Structure aims to create a more efficient and accessible fixed interest rate market ecosystem.
Term Structure has raised $4.25M from investors like HashKey Capital and Cumberland. They don’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who do testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Term Structure testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli.
- Now get some testnet ETH from here.
- Return to the testnet page, click on “Faucet” located at the top of the page and claim testnet tokens.
- Now go to “Deposit” and deposit the testnet tokens.
- Go to “Primary markets” and Borrow or Lend tokens.
- Now got to “Secondary markets” and Buy or Sell tokens.
- They’ve not confirmed to launch their token or do an airdrop but early testnet users may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim