Taiko is a decentralized Ethereum-equivalent ZK-EVM and general-purpose ZK-Rollup. Its purpose is to allow developers and users of dApps developed for Ethereum L1 to be used on Taiko without any changes. As a result, dApps can be easily deployed to L2, inheriting Ethereum's security while incurring lower transaction fees than on L1.
Taiko doesn’t have an own token yet but has confirmed to launch an own token called “TKO”. Early users who have done testnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Sepolia L1 ↔ Grimsvotn L2 bridge and Grimsvotn L2 ↔ Eldfell L3 bridge
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Now change the network to the Sepolia test network.
- Get Sepolia test ETH from this faucet.
- Now bridge test ETH to Grimsvotn L2.
- Click on “Transactions” and click on “Claim” to get the bridged tokens on Taiko A2.
- Select other tokens from the dropdown and click on “faucet” to mint the token and then bridge those tokens between Sepolia test network and Taiko A2.
- Visit the Grimsvotn L2 ↔ Eldfell L3 bridge.
- Bridge test ETH from Grimsvotn L2 to Eldfell L3 and vice versa.
- Also swaps on Grimsvotn and Eldfell.
- For more information regarding the testnet, see this page.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim