Superfluid is a smart contract framework on L1 Ethereum, enabling users to move assets on-chain following predefined rules called agreements. With a single on-chain transaction, the money will flow from the sender to the receiver in real-time.
Superfluid doesn’t have an own token yet and could launch one in the future. Using the platform to stream crypto from one party to another party may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Superfluid dashboard.
- Connect your Matic or xDai wallet.
- Superfluid is a money streaming platform where users can send crypto to others in real-time.
- Creating a money stream to send crypto to others may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim