Sunny is a composable DeFi yield aggregator powered by Solana, one of the fastest growing blockchain ecosystems. The Sunny Protocol is designed with composability as a core feature, enabling other applications and protocols to easily build on top of it.
Sunny is airdropping a total of 99,423,500 SUNNY to OSMO holders and Osmosis liquidity providers. A pool of 49,711,750 SUNNY will be distributed to OSMO holders based on a snapshot taken on August 6th, 2021 at 00:39:42 UTC and an additional pool of 49,711,750 SUNNY was also allocated to users who provided liquidity on the Osmosis DEX based on a snapshot on August 24, 2021, 10:06:33 UTC.
- Visit the Sunny airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Keplr wallet.
- If you’re eligible, you can claim your tokens.
- You will need a Solana wallet with at least 0.04 SOL to claim the tokens.
- A total of 49,711,750 SUNNY has been allocated to OSMO holders.
- The snapshot was taken on August 6th, 2021 at 00:39:42 UTC.
- Every Osmosis address that had any amount of OSMO (including staked/unstaking/LP) and has completed missions 1 through 4 (if available) on Osmosis were eligible for the airdrop. Wallets that were not eligible for the initial OSMO airdrop to ATOM holders (mission 0) but had OSMO were also eligible for the airdrop.
- A total of 3,562 SUNNY tokens are claimable by each eligible OSMO wallet.
- An additional pool of 49,711,750 SUNNY was also allocated to users who provided liquidity on the Osmosis DEX based on a snapshot on August 24, 2021, 10:06:33 UTC.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim