Sui is a smart contract platform maintained by a permissionless set of validators that play a role similar to validators or miners in other blockchain systems. Sui is written in Rust and supports smart contracts written in Sui Move—a powerful asset-centric adaptation of Move for the Sui blockchain—to define assets that may have an owner. Sui has a native token called SUI, with a fixed supply. The SUI token is used to pay for gas, and users can stake their SUI tokens with validators in a Delegated Proof-of-Stake model within an epoch.
Sui is an L1 blockchain developed by Mysten Labs which has raised a total of $336M in funding from investors like Binance Labs, Coinbase Ventures and a16z crypto. They’ve already confirmed to launch their own token called “SUI” and reward early users. It’s very likely that early devnet or testnet users would become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Download the Sui wallet for Chrome.
- Create a new wallet.
- Also try to create multiple addresses.
- Make sure that you’re on the “Devnet” network.
- Now click on “Request Devnet SUI” to get devnet SUI. You can also get devnet tokens from their Discord channel.
- Click on “Stake & Earn SUI“, select a validator and stake SUI tokens.
- Also try to send SUI to multiple addresses.
- Make sure to interact with dApps built on SUI like Sui Name Service, Suiswap, etc. You can see the complete list of projects building on Sui from here.
- They’ve already confirmed to launch their own token called “SUI” and reward early users. It’s very likely that early devnet or testnet users would become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim