sudoswap AMM is a minimal, gas-efficient AMM protocol for facilitating NFT (ERC721s) to token (ETH or ERC20) swaps using customizable bonding curves. Liquidity providers (LPs) can deposit into single-sided buy or sell pools, or provide both sides with a spread to capture fees.
Sudoswap has already confirmed that they will be launching an own token called “SUDO” in the future. The founder has also confirmed that XMON token holders & 0xmons NFT holders will be eligible for an airdrop. So it’s also likely that the early users of the platform who’ve bought or sold NFTs on the platform may also get an airdrop.
- Visit the Sudoswap dashboard.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now buy or sell NFTs.
- Also try to create a pool to deposit both NFTs and tokens to earn trading fees.
- The founder has already confirmed that XMON token holders & 0xmons NFT holders will be eligible for an airdrop.
- Users who’ve used their OTC swap platform may also get an airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim