sudoswap AMM is a minimal, gas-efficient AMM protocol for facilitating NFT (ERC721s) to token (ETH or ERC20) swaps using customizable bonding curves. Liquidity providers (LPs) can deposit into single-sided buy or sell pools, or provide both sides with a spread to capture fees.
As already guessed in our retroactive airdrop overview, Sudoswap is airdropping free SUDO to sudoAMM liquidity providers and 0xmons NFT holders. The snapshot was taken on January 15th, 2023.
- Visit the Sudoswap airdrop page.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free SUDO tokens.
- sudoAMM liquidity providers (TRADE pools only) and 0xmons NFT holders by the snapshot date are eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot was taken on January 15th, 2023.
- SUDO is initially non-transferable. Transferability will be enabled by a standard governance vote.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim
- Total value: n/a
Sudoswap has already confirmed that they will be launching an own token called “SUDO” in the future. The founder has also confirmed that XMON token holders & 0xmons NFT holders will be eligible for an airdrop. So it’s also likely that the early users of the platform who’ve bought or sold NFTs on the platform may also get an airdrop.
- Visit the Sudoswap dashboard.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now buy or sell NFTs.
- Also try to create a pool to deposit both NFTs and tokens to earn trading fees.
- The founder has already confirmed that XMON token holders & 0xmons NFT holders will be eligible for an airdrop.
- Users who’ve used their OTC swap platform may also get an airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.