SubstanceX aims to create a decentralized trading platform with a superior product experience surpassing that of centralized exchanges, leading the migration of user trading habits towards decentralization.

SubstanceX is airdropping a total of 1,200,000 SEX tokens to users who participate in their testnet campaign. Join their testnet campaign, complete the required tasks and submit your details to the gleam page to be eligible to receive free SEX tokens.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the SubstanceX testnet page.
  2. Connect your Arbitrum Goerli wallet.
  3. Click on the faucet at the top right corner of the website and claim test tokens.
  4. Now go to your SubstanceX wallet and transfer testnet tokens from your wallet to the exchange wallet.
  5. Click on “1ClickTrade” and enable 1 click trading. It eliminates the need for confirmation pop-ups during transactions.
  6. Now go to “Options“and buy options.
  7. Go to “Perpetual” and trade perpetual futures.
  8. Go to”Earn” and buy SLP.
  9. You will get energy points for doing the above actions. Do more actions to earn more energy points.
  10. Submit your details to this gleam page and also complete the social tasks.
  11. The top 35% of users with the most energy points will share 300,000 SEX tokens and the remaining 65% of the users will share another 300,000 SEX tokens.
  12. A total of 200,000 SEX will be distributed each for three weeks to  top traders.
  13. The rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after TGE, and the specific number of awards for each address will be published in a Twitter announcement at the end of the test activity.
  14. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!


E-Mail required

Estimated Value


Tokens per Claim


Max. Participants