StarkNet ID protocol is trying to serve as a versatile passport for StarkNet, enabling users to seamlessly store and share their desired data within the StarkNet ecosystem while allowing various protocols to efficiently access and utilize this information.
StarkNet ID doesn’t have an own token yet but has hinted at rewarding early users. Users who’ve minted a domain on mainnet and testnet may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the StarkNet ID website.
- Connect your Argent X wallet.
- You will need ETH to mint a domain. Get some ETH from Binance.
- Visit the StarkNet bridge and bridge ETH from Ethereum mainnet to StarkNet.
- Now buy a .STARK domain.
- Try to buy multiple domains on multiple wallets to increase your chance.
- Also try out their testnet and complete the Odyssey OG role quests.
- They’ve hinted at rewarding early users and Odyssey OG role holders.
- Early users who’ve bought domains may get an airdrop if they launch an own token similar to the ENS airdrop.
- You could also become eligible for the StarkNet as well as the Argent speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop or launch an own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim