StarkNet ID protocol is trying to serve as a versatile passport for StarkNet, enabling users to seamlessly store and share their desired data within the StarkNet ecosystem while allowing various protocols to efficiently access and utilize this information.
StarkNet ID doesn’t have its own token yet but has hinted at rewarding early users. Users who’ve minted a domain on mainnet and testnet may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Visit the StarkNet ID website.
- Connect a StarkNet wallet like Argent.
- You will need ETH to mint a domain. You can buy some ETH or other tokens on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Visit the Rhino.fi bridge and connect your Metamask wallet and Argent wallet.
- Bridge your ETH from Ethereum mainnet to StarkNet. StarkNet recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Now buy a .STARK domain.
- Try to buy multiple domains on multiple wallets to increase your chance.
- Also, try out their testnet and complete the Odyssey OG role quests.
- They’ve hinted at rewarding early users and Odyssey OG role holders.
- Early users who’ve bought domains may get an airdrop if they launch their own token similar to the ENS airdrop.
- You could also become eligible for the StarkNet as well as the Argent speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim