Shell Protocol is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that facilitates low slippage stablecoin swaps. Shell Protocol utilizes the structure of an automated market maker (AMM) to enable trustless trading through a liquidity pool.
Shell Protocol has confirmed to launch an own token called “SHELL”. Early users who’ve used the platform and made swaps may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Shell Protocol dashboard.
- Connect your Arbitrum wallet.
- Now make a swap.
- You will earn Shell points.
- Shell Protocol has already confirmed to launch an own token called “SHELL” in the future.
- Making a swap may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim