Shardeum is an EVM based L1 that uses dynamic state sharding to achieve linearly scalability while attaining atomic composability across shards. This means Shardeum can increase its TPS capacity with each validator added to the network to retain low fees forever. Shardeum provides the highest throughput capacity of any EVM based L1 without sacrificing on decentralization. Developers can deploy and interact with Solidity or Vyper contracts without special considerations for sharding, since contracts are deployed to unique shards automatically while retaining atomic composability across all shards.
Shardeum has raised a total of $23.6M in funding from various investors and has confirmed to launch their own token called “SHM”. Early users who’ve done testnet transactions on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Shardeum website.
- Click on “Claim testnet SHM”.
- Add the Shardeum network to Metamask from here.
- Now visit the faucet page and request testnet SHM.
- You will get 100 SHM testnet coins.
- Now try out the dApps built on Shardeum like SharDex, Swapped Finance and ShardeumSwap.
- Get a domain name from dApp like DotShm.
- Check out the complete dApps of Shardeum from their ecosystem here.
- Also, try to set up a validator node. Users who run a validator node have the highest chance to receive an airdrop like how we’ve seen it with the Aptos airdrop. For more info on setting up a validator node, see this page.
- They’ve confirmed to launch their own token called “SHM”.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
Don’t forget to verify yourself with Gitcoin Passport, which is a way to ensure proof of humanity and prevent bot activity. It distinguishes real wallets from Sybil wallets, adding an extra layer of security. Creating a Gitcoin Passport and collecting stamps can help mark your wallet as “safe,” increasing your chances of being considered for airdrops by projects.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim