- Airdrop starts 2021-11-07
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 1,450,000 Shade
- Platform: Secret Network
Shade Protocol is an ambitious array of application-layer products focused on a simple end-user experience that involves the incorporation of privacy by default. These interconnected privacy-preserving DeFi products built on Secret Network will change DeFi as we know it - empowering the next generation of value creation and exchange.
Shade Protocol is airdropping a total of 1,450,000 Shade to SCRT, ATOM and LUNA stakers. The snapshots began on November 7th, 2021 at 5:00 pm UTC +0 snapshots on Secret Network, Cosmos (Atom), and on Terra/Luna and ended on December 13th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. UTC +0.
- Visit the Shade Protocol airdrop claim page.
- Watch the 90 Sec Video and click on “Claim Now”.
- Now connect your Keplr wallet and add your eligible addresses.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free SHD tokens.
- Users who’ve staked SCRT, ATOM and LUNA by the snapshot period are eligible to claim free SHD tokens.
- The snapshots began on November 7th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. UTC +0 snapshots on Secret Network, Cosmos (Atom), and on Terra/Luna and ended on December 13th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. UTC +0.
- Exchange validators and their respected public wallets were not supported.
- A total of 36% of the airdrop has been allocated to Secret Network, 32% to Atom and 32% to Luna.
- Users who stake outside of the top 10 nodes of SCRT, ATOM, LUNA and users who do not stake with 0% commission-based nodes inside of the top 25 validators on any network will receive an extra airdrop bonus.
- 20% of the airdrop can be claimed now and the rest can be claimed once Silk — the privacy-preserving stablecoin of Shade Protocol, is launched.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and claim process, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim