Satori is a decentralized financial derivatives platform that features an “off-chain aggregation and on-chain settlement” design, combining the security and transparency of a decentralized exchange with the speed and usability of a centralized exchange.
Satori has raised $10M in funding from investors like Polychain and Coinbase Ventures. They don’t have their own token yet, but they could likely launch one in the future. Early users who trade on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Satori website.
- Click on “Launch App” and then choose the network you wish to connect to.
- Satori currently supports Scroll, Polygon zkEVM, Linea and zkSync.
- Now go to portfolio and click on “Deposit”.
- You will need USDT or MATIC to trade on Polygon zkEVM and USDC to trade on Linea and zkSync.
- You can get the above tokens from Binance and use Rhino.fi to bridge them to the respective networks.
- Now, deposit the tokens and make trades on the platform.
- They don’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who trade on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- You could also likely become eligible for the Scroll, Polygon zkEVM, Linea and zkSync speculative airdrop if you do the above steps.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim