Saddle Finance is a decentralized automated market maker (AMM) on the Ethereum blockchain, optimized for trading pegged value crypto assets with minimal slippage. Saddle enables cheap, efficient, swift, and low-slippage swaps for traders and high-yield pools for LPs.
As already suspected in our speculative airdrop overview, Saddle Finance is airdropping a total of 150,000,000 SDL to early users of the platform. Eligible users can claim the tokens now but it will be non-transferable for a period of between 3 to 12 months.
- Visit the Saddle Finance airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Historical LPs, veCRV Holders, any address that called Saddle contracts, multisig signers and early depositors are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The tokens are non-transferable for a period of between 3 to 12 months.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim
- Total value: n/a
Saddle Finance doesn’t have an own token yet and it’s likely that they may launch one in the future. Early users of the platform who make a swap or provide liquidity may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Saddle Finance dashboard.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Now make a swap or provide liquidity or both.
- It’s very likely that they may launch a token in the future and would airdrop a portion to early users of the platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.