Rubic is the Cross-Chain Swap Protocol which allows users to swap any of their 15,000+ assets, on and between 12 blockchains, in one click. Rubic’s Cross-Chain Routing Protocol includes On-Chain & Cross-Chain swaps for Ethereum, BNB Chain, Telos, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR and Telos; with seamless fiat on-ramps and more!
Arbitrum is conducting an NFT drop in which the bridge that transfers the most amount of ETH into Arbitrum within the event period will get free Arbitrum NFTs. Rubic is a cross-chain swap protocol and participating in Arbitrum Odyssey with Rubic may make you eligible for the NFT drop if Rubic becomes the bridge with the highest volume of ETH.
- Visit the Rubic app.
- Choose a token from any of the supported networks.
- Choose the Arbitrum blockchain and select ETH.
- Connect your wallet and complete a swap.
- There’s no minimum amount required to participate in the event.
- If Rubic transfers the biggest amount of ETH to Arbitrum during June 21th — June 27th, then users will get one extra Arbitrum NFT.
- Participating in the Arbitrum Odyssey may also make you eligible for the speculative Arbitrum airdrop.
- During the airdrop, Rubic won’t charge any platform fee for the swaps.
- For more information regarding the event, see this Medium post.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim