Base Name Service (BNS) is a native naming service built on Base. BNS maps human readable names like “bob.base” to crypto wallet addresses, AA addresses, decentralized webs, hashes, and metadata.
Base Name Service doesn’t have their token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who buy a domain may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Base Names Service website.
- Connect your Base wallet.
- You will need some ETH on Base to buy a domain. You can buy some ETH on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Visit Rhino.fi, connect your ERC-20 wallet and sign two messages (no gas fees). Base recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Bridge your ETH from the Ethereum mainnet or the network you’ve ETH in to the Base mainnet.
- Now, go back to Base Names Service and buy a domain.
- They don’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future.
- Early users who’ve bought a domain may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim