Quasar is a decentralized appchain enabling interchain digital asset management. A digital asset can be anything from digital certificates, authentication codes, to fungible or non-fungible tokens. Management can be anything one would like to do with the digital asset such as save, co-manage, crowdsource, or crowdlend. Quasar offers a transparent, secure, and governable platform to build general purpose management containers (vaults).
Quasar confirmed to launch an own token called “QSR” and do an airdrop to early testnet users. They’ve launched the mainnet recently so early mainnet users could also get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Quasar mainnet page.
- Connect your Keplr wallet.
- Click on “Explore vault”.
- Now click on “Bond” and bond the tokens.
- Try to bond multiple times.
- They’ve confirmed to do an airdrop to early testnet users so early mainnet users could also get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim