Pyth Network is an oracle that publishes financial market data to multiple blockchains. Their market data is contributed by over 90 first-party publishers(opens in a new tab), including some of the biggest exchanges and market making firms in the world. They offer price feeds for a number of different asset classes, including US equities, commodities, and cryptocurrencies(opens in a new tab). Each price feed publishes a robust aggregate of publisher prices that updates multiple times per second.
Pyth Network is airdropping 600,000,000 PYTH to users of various ecosystem participants, community members and Pyth NFT holders. Users who interacted with various blockchain ecosystems that use Pyth Network data, such as Solana, Aptos, Sui, Cosmos, and the EVM ecosystem, Pyth NFT holders and users with special Discord roles are eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the Pyth airdrop page.
- Review your airdrop eligibility by connecting your wallets.
- If you’re eligible, then connect your Solana wallet.
- You will need some SOL to claim the tokens. You can buy some SOL on Binance.
- Now claim your PYTH tokens.
- For more information regarding the claim process, see this article.
- Eligible participants are:
- EVM ecosystem participants such as Ethereum, Arbitrum, Base, zkSync Era, Linea, BNB Chain, Polygon, Polygon zkEVM, Optimsm, Aurora, Avalanche, Celo, Gnosis, KuCoin Community Chain, Mantle, Meter, Conflux Space, Cronos and Wemix.
- Move ecosystem participants such as Aptos and Sui
- Cosmos ecosystem participants such as Evmos, Osmosis, Injective, Neutron and Sei
- Solana ecosystem participants
- Users with special Discord roles
- Various Pyth NFT holders
- The snapshot of individuals’ on-chain activity was taken on September 1st, 2023.
- The snapshot of special Discord role users and Pyth NFT holders was taken on October 25, 2023.
- The team has confirmed that there will be future airdrops, providing future opportunities to be eligible.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this blog article.
Tokens per Claim